The Kansas Governor’s Ringneck Classic is committed to contributing to Northwest Kansas, the youth of our communities, habitat improvement and wildlife conservation.
The NW KS Classic Conservation Foundation was created by the Kansas Governor’s Ringneck Classic to support habitat improvement and wildlife conservation in Northwest Kansas. The foundation works locally to improve awareness, enhance public hunting access and champion wildlife habitat projects. In addition, the foundation annually funds a college scholarship awardable to a student majoring in a related field.
Promoting Wellness in Logan County
The mission of the Logan County Health Care Foundation is to enhance health care services by:
- Providing scholarships to medical professionals who agree to work in Logan County
- Sponsoring health education and awareness programs like the Wellness Fair
- Upgrading technology so we have current technologies instead of outdated ones
- Providing medical equipment – replacing equipment that has worn out and purchasing new equipment
- Assisting in recruitment of medical professionals
This cultural, visitor, and event center will open in late 2012. It will showcase Oakley, Logan County, and the Northwest Kansas region.
The Buffalo Bill Cultural Center’s mission is to engage people in area history and arts as a visitation destination for the entire region.
The Buffalo Bill Cultural Center will:
- Create interactive cultural experiences
- Host educational and historic programs
- Promote event center and host meetings
- Provide Kansas travel information
- Offer Kansas made products in its gift shop
Pheasants Forever is dedicated to the conservation of pheasants, quail and other wildlife through habitat improvements, public awareness, education and land management policies and programs.