The Kansas Governor’s Ringneck Classic is proud to offer past hunt participants the opportunity to join the “Classic Club”, an exclusive club for our alumni members.
Members of the Classic Club are afforded the following benefits:
- Lifetime invitation to the Ringneck Classic– Yearly invitations, preliminary hunt agenda and registration* will be mailed to Classic Club members each year – Registration for the hunt will begin in July
- Access to great pheasant hunting – The Classic rotates yearly among several Northwest Kansas communities
- An opportunity to help preserve our hunting tradition through continued conservation and educational funding
- A great chance to network with celebrities, government leaders and members of the business community
- The opportunity to nominate future Ringneck Classic participants
Hunt participants are encouraged to contact the administrative office at 785-671-1000 for further information about the club membership.
*Classic Club Member registration fee of $950 includes hotel or lodging, meals and inclusion in all activities on the schedule of events. Hotel guests will be required to present a credit card at the time of check-in should there be any personal incidental charges. Travel and hunting license are not included.
Download the membership Form: 2017 Classic Club Membership